Flashcards – National & Louisiana
National & Louisiana Flashcards including all the terms you will need to know to pass the licensing exam.
Real Estate Study Guide
1500 Question & Answer Book
PSI Real Estate Exam Study Guide
Broker’s Policy Manual Template
The 2020 policy manual has been updated to conform to new broker responsibilities as specified in Chapter 18 of the Louisiana Real Estate Commission Rules & Regulations. The policy manual template is designed so that you can make small changes and customize the manual for your company. It’s easy enough to do on your own, or you can sign up for a live, one day workshop. When the day is over, you should have your policy manual completed. Enrollment will be limited, so you will have lots of help.
Real Estate National Review DVD
A 2 ½ hour video of Burk Baker reviewing the most important concepts of the national portion of the real estate course.
Real Estate Louisiana Review DVD
21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me, 2nd Edition
Louisiana Laws Book
Modern Real Estate Practice Book
Real Estate Principles of Practice Book
True Laser Measuring – Easy to Use, Fast and Precise
Measures to 100 feet, with accuracy of 1/8″or better over the entire range
- Measure distances, areas, and volumes for material estimates.
- Determine placement and fit for room furnishings and cabinetry.
- Measure windows and window coverings.
- Measure hallways, rooms, floors for floor covering.
- Measure in attics and crawlspaces for insulation and ductwork.
- Determine if a room is square.
- Measure distances for placement of safety equipment.
- Measure walls, ceiling of a room to estimate paint required.
- Place electrical receptacles to meet code.
- Measure distances for HVAC duct placement.
- Measure distances between sprinkler heads for irrigation.
- Measure horizontal roof lengths for installing rain gutters.
- Measure room for home theater to ensure proper placement of audio/video equipment.